Most people view LinkedIn as a tool solely for job seekers. But it is an incredibly powerful and effective tool for career reinvention and entrepreneurship as well.
Whether you’re a freelancer, consultant, contract worker or entrepreneur, you need customers. LinkedIn can help with that. If you’re just starting out, you need advice, support, leads, visibility. LinkedIn can help with that too... and more.
Here are some of the reasons:
1) LinkedIn is almost entirely forward-looking.
2) It enables you to tell your professional story in your own words.
3) You are defined almost entirely by your activity.
4) You can exponentially expand your networks.
5) You can research your target industry, audiences, employers, and clients to become an industry insider.
In this free webinar, Dr. Elisse Barnes, Your LinkedN Driving Instructor, will share success stories as well as strategies for how you can use LinkedIn to reinvent your career and for entrepreneurship.
Elisse W. Barnes, JD, PhD, is the owner and lead trainer for Of A Certain Vintage Workforce Education LLC. She is a LinkedIn trainer, workforce educator, communications strategist, and encore entrepreneur who partners with public libraries and career development organizations to help individuals 50-and-better harness the power of LinkedIn to pursue new jobs, career transitions, entrepreneurship, and nonprofit leadership. Dr. Barnes is a graduate of Yale, Stanford Law School, and the Ohio State University.
Offered by Encore Boston Network in partnership with 50+ Job Seekers Networking Groups and Founders Over 55.